We are looking for skilled engineers to join our company and be part of the team that works on developing the Appsco Identity and HR Management Software and the new Appsco Data Protection Blockchain Application.
AppsCo is a full-stack software development company creating tailored, industry-specific software solutions with proven expertise in building HR and Cyber Security products.
You will have the opportunity to work on a complex app with challenging business logic and will develop new features and functionalities by using the latest technologies.
- Collaborating and teamwork in an Agile team and participating in the development of the Appsco Identity and HR Management Software and the new Appsco Data Protection Blockchain Application.
- Proposing improvements in the system functionality
- Participate in code reviews and in the decision process regarding system architecture
- Maintenance of existing projects
- Implementing new functionalities of the solutions based on defined customer requirements
We would appreciate the following skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience with our stack - PHP, MySQL, JS, HTML/CSS, Git
- Experience with Symfony and Angular frameworks is a plus
- Knowledge in developing REST APIs and integrations with external web services
- Writing unit and functional tests
- Educated in the IT area with a good foundation in OOP and software architecture
- Experienced in software design patterns
- Analytical, problem-solver, responsible
- Able to take the initiative, to be productive and efficient
- Before all — a teammate
We can contribute to your success and development
- Remote or Hybrid working environment
- With a competitive salary and private health insurance
- Making an organized but yet dynamic working environment
- Offering participation in challenging projects, and an opportunity to work with skilled team members