We are looking for skilled engineers to join our company and be part of the team that works on developing the Appsco Identity and HR Management Software and the new Appsco Data Protection Blockchain Application.
AppsCo is a full-stack software development company creating tailored, industry-specific software solutions with proven expertise in building HR and Cyber Security products.
You will have the opportunity to work on a complex app with challenging business logic and will develop new features and functionalities by using the latest technologies.
- Collaborating and teamwork in an Agile team and participating in the development of our HR Competency Management Tool.
- Working with team members while reviewing user stories and requirements, developing testing strategy and test cases.
- Automating tests on different levels (API, UI, system integration)
- Building and enhancing test automation framework to improve testing quality
- Documenting test results, test metrics, proposing test process and strategy improvements
- Constantly learn quality assurance and test automation best practices
We would appreciate the following skills
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience
- Experience with Selenium testing framework
- Experience with testing automation and functional, UI, integration, and performance tests
- Excellent understanding of testing methodology and processes
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Basic PHP knowledge is a plus
- Ability to take initiative, to be productive and efficient
- Most importantly — a teammate
We can contribute to your success and development
- Remote or Hybrid working environment
- With a competitive salary and private health insurance
- Making an organized but yet dynamic working environment
- Offering participation in challenging projects, and an opportunity to work with skilled team members